Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits Terms and Conditions
For customers who chose their Lifestyle Benefit prior to 07/04/2020, please click here
For customers who opened/converted their account or have renewed a Lifestyle Benefit since 07/04/2020, please refer to the Terms and Conditions outlined below;
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the "Administrator" is Hawk Incentives Limited (company number 04155659) and the Reward Suppliers are Vue Entertainment Limited (company number 04699504) ("Vue"), ODEON Cinemas Limited (company number 01854132) ("ODEON"), Cineworld Cinemas Limited (company number 01915767) ("Cineworld"), Simard Limited (company number 06655278) (trading as Gourmet Society) ("Gourmet Society"), The National Magazine Company Limited (company number 00112955) (trading as Hearst Magazines UK) ("Hearst Magazines"), Bauer Consumer Media Limited (company number 01176085) ("Bauer Media") and Rakuten TV Europe, S.L.U (Spanish CIF B65390544) (“Rakuten TV”).
General Terms and Conditions
- Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits are only available to Club Lloyds account holders, who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- On opening a Club Lloyds account with Lloyds Bank, you will be invited to select one benefit choice per account year.
- You can select one of the following Lifestyle Benefits: 6 cinema tickets, a 12-month Magazine Subscription, a 12-month Gourmet Society Digital Membership or 12 Rakuten TV movie rental codes.
- Once you have opened a qualifying Club Lloyds account you will receive a welcome email or letter providing details of any actions you need to take. The Administrator will contact you by email if you provided an email address when you opened your Club Lloyds account. If you did not provide an email address, the Administrator will contact you by post. You should check your junk folder for any email communications.
- To receive the benefit in full for the first year, you have 30 days from opening your Club Lloyds account to make your Lifestyle Benefit selection and you may change your selection within the 30-day period. Once the 30-day period has expired you will not be able to change your Lifestyle Benefit selection other than as set out in condition 14. If you make your Lifestyle Benefit selection after the initial 30-day period, then it will be fulfilled on a pro-rata basis. For example, if you make your Lifestyle Benefit selection 6 months after the end of the 30-day selection period, the Lifestyle Benefit will only be valid for the remaining 6 months of the benefit year. Thereafter you will not be able to change your Lifestyle Benefit selection other than as set out in condition 14.
- If selecting a 12-month Magazine Subscription as a Lifestyle Benefit you will need to confirm the publication title by visiting http://www.clublloyds.com or calling 0345 3030303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad).
- If you choose a 12-month Gourmet Society digital membership, a 12-month digital Magazine Subscription or 12 Rakuten TV movie rental codes, you must provide a valid email address.
- The Lifestyle Benefit for digital magazines is available to download on Apple and Android devices.
- Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- After the 30-day period, Lifestyle Benefits will start to be dispatched. Timings vary depending on the Lifestyle Benefit selected.
- Postal delivery of Lifestyle Benefits will be delivered to UK street addresses only (i.e. no PO Box addresses).
- Neither the Administrator nor any Supplier accepts responsibility for delays by the postal services, for incorrect details being provided by the account holder or for any other unforeseen circumstances that may delay delivery.
- One Lifestyle Benefit per account is available for each 12 months that you have a Club Lloyds account and if leaving Club Lloyds, the benefit may be cancelled at the sole discretion of Lloyds Bank.
- After the initial 12-month period you will be able to select a new or the same Lifestyle Benefit for the following 12-month period. 30 days before the expiry of any 12-month period you will be sent an email or letter asking you to choose your benefit for the following benefit year. Your final choice must be communicated to the Administrator within 30 days of the expiry of that benefit year or you will be deemed to have chosen the same benefit for the following benefit year.
- Any Lifestyle Benefit will only be delivered to the email or postal address originally provided to Lloyds Bank when selecting to join Club Lloyds, unless amended or changed by you through Lloyds Bank.
- Any Lifestyle Benefit that is lost in transit and not delivered to you will only be re-issued twice and only within the same benefit year it was originally issued in.
- In addition to these general terms and conditions and the terms specified under the section for each Lifestyle Benefit and/or Supplier below, the Lifestyle Benefits are subject to the general terms and conditions of business of the relevant Supplier which can be read (and may be updated from time to time) online at:
Gourmet Society: https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/terms_and_conditions.php
Hearst Magazines: http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/TermsandConditions.aspx
Any disputes arising other than in connection with these Lifestyle Benefits terms and conditions should be raised with the relevant Supplier.
- The Administrator shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any Lifestyle Benefit Supplier other than any refusal by such Supplier to provide a Lifestyle Benefit in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to it.
- The Lifestyle Benefits are for personal and non-commercial use and cannot be sold, made available or otherwise transferred to any third party for commercial gain.
- The description and terms and conditions of Lifestyle Benefits are provided by the relevant Suppliers.
- There is a maximum of one Lifestyle Benefit per account per year. Joint account holders who choose Gourmet Society Membership will receive their own digital membership number.
- Lifestyle Benefits sent via post will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class post.
- Any questions or complaints should be addressed to Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits, PO Box 1586, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9SF or by calling 0345 3030303 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calls may be recorded for monitoring or training purposes. Lines are open seven days a week, 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
- The Administrator does not accept responsibility for registrations lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Lifestyle Benefits if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated Lifestyle Benefits, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Lloyds Bank, the Lifestyle Benefits will only be sent directly to the account holder(s). The Promoter reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative Lifestyle Benefit of the same or greater value or specification should circumstances beyond their control make this necessary. Lifestyle Benefits cannot be exchanged in any Lloyds Bank branches.
- The law of England and Wales shall apply to the Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits and disputes relating to it shall be decided in the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your personal details will be retained solely for the purpose of operating the Lifestyle Benefits and as further specified in the relevant Supplier's terms and conditions below. Data collected and held by the Administrator and the Suppliers is done so in accordance with applicable data protection law. The Administrator and the Suppliers will comply with applicable data protection law. For full details of our Privacy Notice please visit www.lloydsbank.com/privacy
- These Lifestyle Benefits are administered by Hawk Incentives Limited, PO Box 1586, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9SF. Company Registration Number 04155659.
- Promoter: Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.
Cinema Terms and Conditions
The following Cinema Supplier related terms & conditions will apply for both Vue and ODEON.
- The Cinema Suppliers for Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits are Vue and ODEON. A Vue cinema voucher may only be exchanged in a Vue cinema and an ODEON cinema voucher may only be exchanged in an ODEON cinema.
- For full details on ticket validity, please see the Cinema Supplier Specific Terms and Conditions below.
- If you select cinema as your Lifestyle Benefit, the Administrator will use the postcode originally provided to Lloyds Bank to identify your nearest Cinema Supplier. You will have ability to manually change the allocated Cinema Supplier within the timeframe stipulated within your Welcome or Renewal Letter or Email. Your final choice must be communicated to the Administrator no later than the final date outlined in your Welcome Letter or Email for new customers or Renewal Letter or Email for Renewal customers.
Vue Specific Cinema Terms and Conditions
The following venue related terms & conditions will apply to Vue Cinema Ticket Vouchers:
- Each cinema ticket voucher can be exchanged for a 2D or 3D admission ticket to any Vue Cinema in the UK only (excluding Gold Class, Premiere seating, Special, Alternative, Event Cinema screenings, Over 18’s Screenings and Scene Westfield). Tickets can be upgraded to a VIP or Xtreme ticket at no extra charge. For 3D screenings 3D glasses are provided at no extra charge subject to availability.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is also valid as part payment for Scene, Gold and IMAX. Upgrades to Scene, Gold and IMAX are available on payment of the difference in cost between Standard adult price for the upgraded experience and standard Adult 2D admission (not VIP seating).
- Each popcorn voucher can be exchanged at the Box Office only and is valid for one half-price popcorn of any size, any day subject to availability. Valid for a single use only and must be redeemed in conjunction with a valid cinema booking.
- Each cinema ticket voucher must be used at the time of exchange for any one regularly scheduled film performance subject to availability. Valid for a single use only and cannot be re-instated or replaced once redeemed (this includes if you cancel your booking)
- Each cinema ticket voucher can be used to book a cinema ticket online at www.myvue.com, or can be exchanged at the box office of any Vue cinema. This ticket voucher cannot be used to reserve an admission ticket by telephone.
- Each cinema ticket voucher may not be combined with any other ticket offer. It may not be used for premieres or special events.
- Each cinema ticket voucher cannot be used for Event Cinema screenings, including: NT Live, ROH Live, RSC, Met Opera, Bolshoi, Theatre, Special Events and Bollywood.
- Each cinema ticket voucher and popcorn voucher is for personal use and may not be exchanged for use at a later date nor may they be exchanged for cash or merchandise or otherwise transferred to any third party for commercial gain. Not for resale.
- Each cinema ticket voucher expires on the expiration date given and is not subject to extensions.
- Film classification rules apply. ID may be required. The Cinema Manager’s decision is final.
- Please note that due to Vue's advance booking policy the film and performance you wish to attend may be sold out and seats might not be available. The holder is not entitled to any preferential right over other cinema patrons.
- For any lost or stolen ticket vouchers, please contact the Club Lloyds helpdesk on 0345 303 0303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad). Any lost or stolen cinema vouchers will only be re-issued twice.
- Vue reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Such changes will be posted on www.myvue.com. Alternatively, you can obtain a copy of the latest terms by calling Vue Guest Services on 0345 308 4620 (local rates apply) or by emailing email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
ODEON Specific Cinema Terms and Conditions
The following venue related terms & conditions will apply to ODEON vouchers codes:
- Each cinema ticket voucher may be exchanged for one ticket with a standard, Premier or recliner seat to view a standard 2D, 3D or iSense film showing at any ODEON cinema in the UK except the following cinemas: ODEON Luxe & Dine and BFI IMAX. At ODEON Luxe Leicester Square the voucher code can be used in screens 2-5 but not in the Dolby Cinema. Upgrades are payable for other film formats and seat types (see below).
- Each cinema ticket voucher includes one pair of 3D glasses in cinema per ticket voucher when used on a 3D film.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is valid on screenings up to and including the expiry date only. Cinema ticket vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is valid for standard seats, Premier seats, and recliners in Luxe cinemas and ODEON Bournemouth, ODEON Hatfield and ODEON Taunton.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid for IMAX, Dolby, Club seats, D-Box seats, VIP seats, or any other premium priced seating not specifically set out in these terms, unless you pay an upgrade fee. The upgrade fees vary per cinema.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid on Gallery, ODEON Luxe & Dine, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Newbies or ODEON Screen Unseen.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid on premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.
- Online Redemption: To use your ODEON ticket voucher to book your ODEON ticket online and on the ODEON app, simply enter the ticket voucher code in the ‘ODEON Promo Code Box’ which appears on the payment page. Online booking fees do not apply if you redeem your ticket voucher online, but will apply for any additional full price tickets in the transaction.
- Box Office Redemption: To use your ODEON ticket voucher to purchase your ODEON ticket at the cinema, present your printed email or letter containing your ticket voucher at the box office or retail counter.
- Each cinema ticket voucher cannot be redeemed at ticket machines, but tickets can be collected at ticket machines if the ticket is booked online.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Each cinema ticket voucher is for your personal use only.
- Each cinema ticket voucher cannot be used to buy gift vouchers, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services.
- Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and other relevant standard terms including ODEON’s general admission terms. ID may be required.
- For any lost or stolen ticket vouchers, please contact the Club Lloyds helpdesk on 0345 303 0303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad). Any lost or stolen Vouchers Codes will only be re-issued twice.
- Issuer: ODEON Cinemas Limited, 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AT
Cineworld Specific Cinema Terms and Conditions
The following venue related terms & conditions will apply to Cineworld vouchers issued up until 30 May 2020:
- These vouchers may be exchanged for one standard adult or child ticket for any 2D performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK.
- These vouchers are subject to availability; uplift charges for 3D, 4DX, D-Box, IMAX, if applicable, are payable; not valid for special Unlimited screenings; VIP/premium seating excluded.
- These vouchers apply to standard seating only, VIP/Delux/premium seating excluded.
- These vouchers are not valid for tickets for The Screening Rooms, Cheltenham; Glasgow Science Centre or Picturehouse cinemas.
- These vouchers may be used once only to book a cinema ticket online at www.cineworld.com or can be exchanged for a ticket at the box office of any Cineworld cinema box office (not valid for redemption via the Cineworld telephone booking service).
- Each voucher code is redeemed when entered at www.cineworld.com and booking confirmed, voucher codes will be deemed invalid at this point and will not be refunded or replaced.
- Use of the voucher and cinema ticket are subject to Cineworld's standard Terms and Conditions and Terms of Entry available at www.cineworld.com.
- Cineworld reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
Gourmet Society Digital Membership Terms and Conditions
- The Gourmet Society digital membership (the 'Membership') gives a Club Lloyds customer 12 months access to the Gourmet Society.
- The digital membership (the ‘membership’) may be used to obtain discounts at participating restaurants and gives you access to the Gourmet Society plus platform.
- Advance booking may be required. Where this is required it will be stated in the restaurant's listing in the member's area. You must state that you are a gourmet society member at the time of booking.
- The membership must be presented at the time of purchasing the meal/s.
- Some restaurants may have specific exclusions, you can find these by viewing the restaurant page in the App (or please check our website for details).
- When you accept the Gourmet Society terms & conditions in the app you agree to go ahead with the service.
- Your digital membership (the ‘Membership’) expiry date is the date shown on your digital membership card in the Gourmet Society app.
- Your ‘Gourmet + membership’ will expire on the same date as your full standard membership.
- Your membership is not renewed automatically at the end of each 12-month membership period.
- There is a maximum of one Lifestyle Benefit per account per year. Joint account holders who choose Gourmet Society Membership will receive their own digital membership number.
- The Gourmet Society accepts no liability for memberships which are lost or stolen, or for any restaurant failing to accept the membership or honour an advertised discount. For any lost or stolen physical memberships, please contact the Agency on 0345 303 0303 (+44 1733 462224 if calling from abroad).
- For full terms and conditions visit https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/terms/corporate.php
Magazine Subscription Terms and Conditions
- Once the 30-day cooling-off period has expired, the Customer may not change magazine title or format until notified that they may do so after their account opening anniversary.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery of first printed issue.
- Magazine subscriptions will be delivered to UK street addresses only (i.e. no PO Box addresses).
- Delivery is by Second Class post.
- Subscriptions may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
- In the event that the Customer's choice of title is discontinued, a suitable alternative will be offered for the remainder of the relevant subscription period.
- The number of issues per annum is subject to change by the publisher.
- The maximum subscription term is 12 months. The number of magazines issued within the subscription term varies according to the particular publication (for example, currently Esquire has 6 issues per annum, Men's Health has 11 issues per annum, Women's Health has 10 issues per annum and Country Walking has 13 issues per annum).
- If you choose a digital magazine title as your Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefit you must provide a valid email address.
- For digital magazine subscriptions you will receive an email (within 10 working days) with an activation link that includes instructions of how to download your digital magazine subscription. Please check your junk folder for any communication. Once the activation process has been completed, you will have instant access to your chosen digital magazine subscription.
- Your digital magazine subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- You will only have access to the issues in your current subscription term and won't be able to access back issues.
- Magazines published by Hearst Magazines are available digitally on Apple and compatible with Android and Amazon (Trademarked) devices. For more information see https://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/digitalfaq.
- Magazines published by Bauer Media are available digitally on Apple and compatible with Android devices only. For a full list of compatible devices in relation to magazines published by Bauer Media please visit www.greatmagazines.co.uk/digital-magazines
- You will have to access the digital magazine subscription through the built-in Newsstand app on Apple devices and through the Google Play store on Android devices.
- For full terms and conditions relating to Hearst Magazine magazine subscriptions, including digital, please visit https://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
Rakuten TV Terms and Conditions
The customer is entitled to receive 12 Rakuten TV Movie Voucher Codes ("MVC") in their benefit year, one issued per month.
The Movie Voucher Codes are valid for Standard and High Definition movie rentals only.
Please refer to the email or letter we sent you with your code for full details of exclusions.
Movies Voucher Codes are valid for 35 days from issuance. After that date they will no longer be able to be redeemed.
If you have not used the Rakuten TV platform before, you will be required to register
and Contractual Conditions
and read the Privacy and Cookies
before redeeming your first code.
The Movie Voucher Codes can be redeemed on the Club Lloyds portal,
Rakuten TV website or Rakuten TV app.
Once the Movie Voucher Code has been redeemed and the movie rental selected, it will be available to watch for 48 hours.
You can watch the movie online or on the Rakuten TV app which is across all supported devices: Smart TVs,
consoles, (Xbox One and PSP), tablets & smartphones (IOS, Android). Just log in with your Rakuten TV user
ID and password. See list of available devices here:
The majority of movies can also be downloaded to watch offline on most Android or iOS devices, using the Rakuten TV App.
If this option is available for your chosen title, you just need to click the "Download" button on the movie's information page.
This benefit is for Club Lloyds customers only. Movie Voucher Codes are non-transferable, cannot be
exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher.
If you cancel your Club Lloyds Bank Account you will no longer be issued subsequent Movie Voucher Codes.