Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits Terms and Conditions
For customers who chose their Lifestyle Benefit prior to 29/09/2015, please click here
For customers who opened/converted their account or have renewed a Lifestyle Benefit since 29/09/15, please refer to the Terms and Conditions outlined below;
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the "Administrator" is Hawk Incentives Limited (formerly known as The Grass Roots Group UK Limited) (company number 4155659) and the Reward Suppliers are Vue Entertainment Limited (company number 04699504) ("Vue"), Cineworld Cinemas Limited (company number 01915767) ("Cineworld"), Simard Limited (company number 06655278) (trading as Gourmet Society) ("Gourmet Society"), The National Magazine Company Limited (company number 00112955) (trading as Hearst Magazines UK) ("Hearst Magazines") and Bauer Consumer Media Limited (company number 01176085) ("Bauer Media").
General Terms and Conditions
- Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits are only available to Club Lloyds account holders, who are resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- On opening a Club Lloyds account with Lloyds Bank you will be invited to select one benefit choice per account.
- You can select one of the following Lifestyle Benefits: 6 cinema tickets, Annual Magazine Subscription or a 12 month Gourmet Society Membership.
- Once you have opened a qualifying Club Lloyds account you will receive a welcome email or letter providing details of any actions you need to take. The Administrator will contact you by email if you provided an email address when you opened your Club Lloyds account. If you did not provide an email address the Administrator will contact you by post. You should check your junk folder for any email communications.
- To receive the benefit in full for the first year, you have 30 days from opening your Club Lloyds account to make your Lifestyle Benefit selection and you may change your selection within the 30 day period. Once the 30 day period has expired you will not be able to change your Lifestyle Benefit selection other than as set out in condition 14. If you make your Lifestyle Benefit selection after the initial 30 day period then it will be fulfilled on a pro-rata basis. For example, if you make your Lifestyle Benefit selection 6 months after the end of the 30 day selection period, the Lifestyle Benefit will only be valid for the remaining 6 months of the benefit year. Thereafter you will not be able to change your Lifestyle Benefit selection other than as set out in condition 14.
- If selecting Annual Magazine Subscription as a Lifestyle Benefit you will need to confirm the publication title by visiting http://www.clublloyds.com or calling 0345 3030303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad).
- If you choose a digital magazine title as your Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefit you must provide a valid email address.
- The Lifestyle Benefit for Digital magazines is available to download on Apple, Android and Amazon devices.
- Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Lifestyle Benefits will start to be dispatched to you after the 30 day period. Timings vary depending on the Lifestyle Benefit selected as set out in the terms and conditions for each benefit below.
- Postal delivery of Lifestyle Benefits will be delivered to UK street addresses only (i.e. no PO Box addresses).
- Neither the Administrator nor any Supplier accepts responsibility for delays by the postal services, for incorrect details being provided by the account holder or for any other unforeseen circumstances that may delay delivery.
- One Lifestyle Benefit per account is available for each 12 months that you have a Club Lloyds account and if leaving Club Lloyds the benefit may be cancelled at the sole discretion of Lloyds Bank.
- After the initial 12 month period you will be able to select a new or the same Lifestyle Benefit for the following 12 month period. 30 days before the expiry of any 12 month period you will be sent an email or letter asking you to choose your benefit for the following benefit year. Your final choice must be communicated to the Administrator within 30 days of the expiry of that benefit year or you will be deemed to have chosen the same benefit for the following benefit year.
- Any Lifestyle Benefit will only be delivered to the address originally provided to Lloyds Bank when selecting to join Club Lloyds, unless amended or changed by you through Lloyds Bank.
- Any Lifestyle Benefit that is lost in transit and not delivered to you will only be re-issued twice and only within the same benefit year it was originally issued in.
- In addition to these general terms and conditions and the terms specified under the section for each Lifestyle Benefit and/or Supplier below, the Lifestyle Benefits are subject to the general terms and conditions of business of the relevant Supplier which can be read (and may be updated from time to time) online at:
Gourmet Society: https://www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/terms_and_conditions.php
Hearst Magazines: http://www.hearstmagazines.co.uk/TermsandConditions.aspx
Bauer Media: http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/offer-terms-and-conditions
Any disputes arising other than in connection with these Lifestyle Benefits terms and conditions should be raised with the relevant Supplier.
- The Administrator shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any Lifestyle Benefit Supplier other than any refusal by such Supplier to accept a Lifestyle Benefit in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to it.
- The Lifestyle Benefits are for personal and non-commercial use and cannot be sold, made available or otherwise transferred to any third party for commercial gain.
- The description and terms and conditions of Lifestyle Benefits are provided by the relevant Suppliers.
- There is a maximum of one Lifestyle Benefit per account per year. Joint account holders who choose Gourmet Society Membership will receive their own membership card.
- Lifestyle Benefits sent via post will be sent by Royal Mail 2nd class post, other than Cinema tickets which, if posted, will be sent by 1st class post.
- Any Lifestyle Benefits sent via email will be delivered to the original email address provided to Lloyds Bank unless amended or changed by you through Lloyds Bank.
- Any questions or complaints should be addressed to Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits, PO Box 1586, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9SF or by calling 0345 3030303 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calls may be recorded for monitoring or training purposes. Lines are open seven days a week, 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 6pm on Sundays.
- The Administrator does not accept responsibility for registrations lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Lifestyle Benefits if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its control.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated Lifestyle Benefits, in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Lloyds Bank, the Lifestyle Benefits will only be sent directly to the account holder(s). The Promoter reserves the right to change or provide a similar alternative Lifestyle Benefit of the same or greater value or specification should circumstances beyond their control make this necessary. Lifestyle Benefits cannot be exchanged in any Lloyds Bank branches.
- The law of England and Wales shall apply to the Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits and disputes relating to it shall be decided in the Courts of England and Wales.
- Your personal details will be retained solely for the purpose of operating the Lifestyle Benefits and as further specified in the relevant Supplier's terms and conditions below. Data collected and held by the Administrator and the Suppliers is done so in accordance with applicable data protection law. The Administrator and the Suppliers will comply with applicable data protection law. For full details of our Privacy Notice please visit www.lloydsbank.com/privacy
- These Lifestyle Benefits are administered by Hawk Incentives Limited (formerly known as The Grass Roots Group UK Limited) PO Box 1586, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 9SF. Company Registration Number 4155659.
- Promoter: Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered Office: 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.
Cinema Terms and Conditions
The following Cinema Supplier related terms & conditions will apply for both Vue and Cineworld;
- The Cinema Suppliers for Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefits are Vue and Cineworld.
A Vue cinema voucher may only be exchanged in a Vue cinema and a Cineworld cinema voucher may
only be exchanged in a Cineworld cinema.
- Each Vue voucher may be exchanged for one VIP or standard adult or child 2D admission ticket
for any 2D performance at a Vue Cinema in the UK (VIP seating is a complimentary upgrade,
subject to availability). Each Cineworld voucher may be exchanged for one standard adult or
child 2D admission ticket for any 2D performance at a Cineworld cinema in the UK.
Exclusions apply, please check Supplier Specific Terms and Conditions below.
- If you select cinema as your Lifestyle Benefit, the Administrator will use the postcode originally provided to Lloyds Bank to identify your nearest Cinema Supplier. You will have ability to manually change the allocated Cinema Supplier within the timeframe stipulated within your Welcome or Renewal Letter or Email. Your final choice must be communicated to the Administrator no later than the final date outlined in your Welcome Letter or Email for new customers or Renewal Letter or Email for Renewal customers. Otherwise you will be allocated your nearest cinema Supplier (for new Customers) or be deemed to have chosen the same benefit and Supplier for the following benefit year (for Renewal customers).
- These vouchers must be used at the time of exchange for any one regularly scheduled film performance subject to availability.
- Each voucher can only be exchanged for one admission ticket.
- These vouchers may not be used to reserve an admission ticket by telephone.
- The holder is not entitled to any preferential right over other cinema patrons.
- These vouchers may not be combined with any other ticket offer. They may not be used for premieres or special events.
- These vouchers are for personal use, may not be exchanged for use at a later date nor may they be exchanged for cash or merchandise or otherwise transferred to any third party for commercial gain.
- These vouchers expire on the expiration dates allocated.
- These vouchers are not subject to any time extensions.
- These vouchers may not be re-sold. Each voucher can only be used once and will expire on redemption.
- Film classification rules apply. ID may be required.
- The Cinema Manager's decision is final.
- The Administrator aims to dispatch vouchers within 3 working days by post and 3 working days by email.
- If you wish to purchase 3D glasses at the cinema, there will be an additional charge.
- For any lost or stolen vouchers, please contact the Club Lloyds helpdesk on 0345 3030303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad). Any lost or stolen vouchers will only be re-issued twice.
Vue Specific Cinema Terms and Conditions
The following venue related terms & conditions will apply to Vue vouchers:
- This voucher can be exchanged for a 2D admission ticket to any Vue Cinema in the
UK (excluding Gold Class, Premiere seating, 3D, Special, Alternative, Event Cinema
screenings, Over 18's Screenings, Scene Westfield, and Xtreme Screenings), and can be
upgraded to a VIP ticket at no extra charge. VIP seating is a complimentary upgrade,
subject to availability.
- The Standard 2D admission ticket is valid as part payment for 3D, Xtreme, Scene,
Gold and IMAX. Upgrades to 3D, Xtreme, Scene, Gold and IMAX are available on payment
of the difference in cost between Standard adult price for the upgraded experience
and standard Adult 2D admission.
- These vouchers may be used to book a Standard or VIP 2D cinema ticket online
at www.myvue.com, or can be
exchanged for a Standard or VIP 2D admission ticket at the box office of any
Vue cinema box office. These vouchers may not be used to reserve an admission
ticket by telephone.
- Club Lloyds vouchers cannot be used for Event Cinema screenings, including: NT Live, ROH Live, RSC, Met Opera, Bolshoi, Theatre, Special Events and Bollywood.
- Please note that due to Vue's advance booking policy the film and performance you wish to attend may be sold out and seats might not be available.
Cineworld Specific Cinema Terms and Conditions
The following venue related terms & conditions will apply to Cineworld vouchers:
- These vouchers may be exchanged for one standard adult or child ticket for any 2D performance at any Cineworld cinema in the UK.
- These vouchers are subject to availability; uplift charges for 3D, 4DX, D-Box, IMAX, if applicable, are payable; not valid for special Unlimited screenings; VIP/premium seating excluded.
- These vouchers apply to standard seating only, VIP/Delux/premium seating excluded.
- These vouchers are not valid for tickets for The Screening Rooms, Cheltenham; Glasgow Science Centre or Picturehouse cinemas.
- These vouchers may be used once only to book a cinema ticket online at www.cineworld.com, or can be exchanged for a ticket at the box office of any Cineworld cinema box office (not valid for redemption via the Cineworld telephone booking service).
- Each voucher code is redeemed when entered at www.cineworld.com and booking confirmed, voucher codes will be deemed invalid at this point and will not be refunded or replaced.
- Use of the voucher and cinema ticket are subject to Cineworld's standard Terms and Conditions and Terms of Entry available at www.cineworld.com.
- Cineworld reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
Gourmet Society Membership Terms and Conditions
- The Gourmet Society Dining Card (the 'Card') gives 12 months free membership of the Gourmet Society. The Card may be used to obtain discounts at participating restaurants.
- The membership card is already activated on The Gourmet Society at the web address detailed on the front of your membership card. The welcome letter accompanying the Gourmet Society Dining Card will include a temporary password the holder will have to use in order to access the member's area which contains the list of participating restaurants.
- Participating restaurants may change at any time and discounts and availability may vary.
- Advance booking may be required. Where this is required it will be stated in the restaurant's listing in the member's area. You must state that you are a Gourmet Society member at the time of booking.
- The Card cannot be used together with any other offer or promotion, or with any set-menus.
- The Card must be presented at the time of purchasing the meal/s.
- Where the participating restaurant limits the number of diners who can receive the Card discount, you cannot use multiple cards to increase the allowed party size.
- Some restaurants may restrict use of the Card to certain days and times throughout the week. Many restaurants may also restrict use during busy periods, such as religious festivals, public holidays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and Father's Day.
- It is the member's responsibility to check the individual restaurant's discount terms and availability prior to booking.
- The Gourmet Society accepts no liability for Cards which are lost or stolen, or for any restaurant failing to accept the Card or honour an advertised discount. For any lost or stolen cards, please contact the Administrator on 0345 3030303 (+441733 462224 if calling from abroad).
- At the end of 12 months, the Card will expire and membership of the Gourmet Society will end.
- The Gourmet Society aims to dispatch your Gourmet Society membership card within 21 days by post.
Magazine Subscription Terms and Conditions
The following magazine Supplier terms & conditions will apply for magazines supplied by Hearst Magazines and Bauer Media:
- Once the 30-day cooling-off period has expired, the Customer may not change magazine title or format until notified that they may do so after their account opening anniversary.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of first printed issue.
- Magazine subscriptions will be delivered to UK street addresses only (i.e. no PO Box addresses).
- Delivery by postal services
- Returns are only accepted for defects.
- Subscriptions may not include promotional items packaged with the magazine.
- In the event that the Customer's choice of title is discontinued, a suitable alternative will be offered for the remainder of the relevant subscription period.
- The number of issues per annum is subject to change by the publisher.
- If you choose a digital magazine title as your Club Lloyds Lifestyle Benefit you must provide a valid email address.
- For digital magazine subscription you will receive an email with an activation link that includes instructions of how to download your digital magazine subscription. Once this process has been completed, you will have instant access to your chosen digital magazine subscription.
- Your digital magazine subscription will start with the latest available issue.
- You will only have access to the issues in your current subscription term and won't be able to access back issues.
- The maximum subscription term is 12 months. The number of magazines issued within the
subscription term varies according to the particular publication (for example, currently
Esquire has 6 issues per annum, Men's Health has 11 issues per annum, Women's Health has
10 issues per annum and Country Walking has 13 issues per annum).
- The relevant magazine Supplier aims to dispatch your digital magazine subscription within 10 working days by email. You should check your junk folder for any email communication.
- Magazines published by Hearst Magazines are available digitally on Apple and compatible with Android and Amazon (Trademarked) devices.
- For full terms and conditions relating to Hearst Magazine magazine subscriptions, including digital, please visit http://www.hearst.co.uk/magazines/Terms-and-Conditions.html.
- Magazines published by Bauer Media are available digitally on Apple and compatible Android devices. For a full list of compatible devices in relation to magazines published by Bauer Media please visit www.greatmagazines.co.uk/digital-magazines for the latest update.
- You will have to access the digital magazine subscription through the built-in Newsstand app on Apple devices and through the Google Play store on Android devices.